f

Monday 19 December 2016

Inspired By Gucci Styled Outfits

Decided to post my own Gucci looks separate from the review post as I didn't really have the time I wanted to give them a fair styling like they deserve =D I spent a lot of time looking over the pieces and making my choices and I still think I'll probably have another good look over the next few weeks to buy another item or two before the store leaves the Plaza!
First up accessories, and it was two pairs of shoes that I bought. Firstly the Gucci Inspired Faux Fur Loafers and although I've styled them a little covered with the length of these trousers, I think the look works and still shows off the piece, particularly the floral patterning. Loved including the burgundy trousers and I think black is the perfect contrast considering the black base of the shoes - definitely a favourite winter styling^ Secondly the Gucci Inspired Blue Heels, which I really loved initially, but I wasn't such a fan of when putting a look together. I struggled a little with what to pair with them, but I settled on some similar tones and added in this purple fur, which I think overall looks ok, but I think I can do better for these heels too^
And then the clothing! I think I went for some of the more minimal pieces in the release. On the left is the Gucci Inspired Midi Metallic Skirt and I knew I wanted to keep well and truly on the metallic theme for this one! This gold strapless top is a great fit for the skirt and I think it also lets the blue and red pop right out. Stuck with golden accessories too, and I think this is a fab idea for a party-styled outfit =D And secondly on the right the Gucci Inspired Highneck Blouse and for me these booties were the perfect match for it, even if the tones aren't quite the same. The black gave a good base for the colour to shine, and I like the overall effect of this one, something that it totally wearable with some fab designer infusions too^

No comments:

Post a Comment