f

Friday 30 December 2016

S U E D E O V E R S H O U L D E R B I K E R

Not been hugely impressed by recent releases and so this is a bit of a last minute post without any review to do^ I've been prepping a few challenge looks and I tried to get this jacket, the Suede Over Shoulder Biker from It Girls into at least one when I gave up, however I reminded myself that other than styling for the release, I've never actually worn it! For me I think it's that the colour isn't quite black, it's a little faded, and the shape seems quite stiff and those factors have most likely put me off - well here's two new looks for you^
I styled two winter daytime looks with this jacket, and I'm pleased with them both - I'll tentatively say I'd try and wear this jacket again following this little success for it! I went with skirts in both styles and I love the outcome with them, I'm sure it will work well with jeans and trousers too, that will be for next time^ Polos worked in both looks again, totally unintentional, but I like them with this jacket style as the collar draws a lot of attention to the neckline. Happy with my accessorising too, gold and black in the first look, which I think works alright, but the silver in the second is definitely better with the silver zip of the jacket.

I also love this hair with the jacket style, I think the two are complimentary to each other - it's actually probably one of the more versatile long styles that I've tried recently and I think I'm gonna stick with it for a bit and see how I get on with it in the new year, what do you guys thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment