f

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Christian Louboutin | A Shoe Styling

The Christian Louboutin tribute store came out in the Plaza in July 2013 - almost 4 years ago, and I think it's probably one of the more forgotten stores out there as there has just been the one release and I don't think any of the individual pieces themselves have been hugely iconic in terms of style. I really like the pieces that the store had on offer, and not just shoes, some bags as well, and I look forward to posting a few in a Bag It Up Challenge post later this week. The traditional red sole isn't something as noticeable on the shoes as I think many would want but it definitely doesn't put me off! I already had 5 pairs of the shoes in my wardrobe, and a quick StarBazaar search adding a 6th but also showed me that there were plenty of Louboutin pieces available there and at pretty decent prices, often lower than the original cost =D

B O O T S
Guerrilla Booties | Her Highness Booties

W E D G E S
Duplice Wedges | Tosca Wedges

H E E L S
Geo Spike Pumps | Attelage Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment