f

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Everything's coming up Roses

A belated Happy New Year to you all!
I was going to do a post about the recent Chanel release, but I haven't actually achieved a styling of something that I am satisfied with yet! I guess I'll have to wait for the review post so that I can pilfer some ideas...
In the mean time, I've been layering up to make this rose embroidered sleeve ensemble to go with my recently acquired pleather sweatpants. I think this is the most clothing I have worn on my doll at any one time. 


I am particularly in love with these witchy Museum Mile heels paired with the sweatpants. Two totally different intentions in the two pieces, but they somehow work together.

Ingredients / You Will Need

Pleather Sweatpants | Archive
Leather Garden Jacket | Bonjour Bizou
Voile Top | Callie's Picks
S-S Top | Bonjour Bizou
Sleeveless Polka Dot Polo | Fallen Angel
Slouchy White Tank | Archive
2006 Strap Heels | Museum Mile
LE Black Fedora Inspired by Saint Laurent | Limited Edition
Black Connected Earrings | Limited Edition
Big Clutch | 400 Million
LE Tassel Earring | Limited Edition

1 comment: