f

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Leather & Hoops

Hey! It's been a while since my last post and that's because of my lack of inspiration to make outfits lately, but I definitely can blame that on the weak collections we had in the past weeks, right? Anyway, so after a few attempts and struggling to make a new look in the last days, I've decided to style this beautiful bag from LE, which I always wanted to wear but never got the opportunity to fit it into an outfit. 
On this one i tried to focus on the hoops, they're everywhere: on the heels, the earrings, the necklace and the bag. I think the strap of this bag (similarly seen on ChloƩ's S/S 17 collection) is just amazing and makes this piece much more interesting, I adore it! The upper part of the outfit and also the shoes are low key inspired by the F/W 16 show of Loewe, which is one of my favorite brands. To finish this look and make it more elegant, I've put on these flare pants (Ellery inspired I guess) from the latest Subcouture.


Items used: Bratz earrings / Vinyl bodysuit & pantyhose / LE choker, bag & skirt (worn as a top) / Subcouture pants / Young Hollywood heels / MSTQ choker x2

Well, I think this is my last post here as january is coming to the end. It was a good experience being a guest writer here during this month. Thanks for all the great feedback on my looks!
Till next time!
xx