f

Monday 2 January 2017

PomPoms for the Summer

Ending the first monday of the year with this colorful, summerish look. When I saw we were getting a Dolce & Gabbana tribute last week, I freaked out a little cause it's one of my favorite brands. I bought a lot and as soon as I unpacked the shopping bags I started gathering the much D&G inspired items as possible to create an outfit and this is the result:


I've decided to style the Gelateria Handbag because I felt it would be a great pair to these D&G Inspired PomPom Flats from Fever. The shorts and the top, both also inspired by the brand helped a lot in the color coordination of the look. I added more pompoms with these Hot Buys earrings from Bonjour Bizou and finished the outfit with a bracelet from Millionaire Mansion and these Fendi Inspired Confetti Shades from Spectacular. Red lips are a must if you want to get the full D&G essence on your look! It feels like I'm ready to shoot one of those beautiful Dolce & Gabbana campaign ads or just spending my vacations with style in some hidden city in Italy.

Is it summer on your country too? Let me know in the comments. Till next time!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment