f

Saturday 7 January 2017

R O Y A L T Y | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

At the end of the week there we got a brand new Royalty release in the Plaza, and it was another pop-star inspired one. To be honest I'm not a huge fan, as I'd rather wearable pieces rather than out there, and only sometimes iconic, items worn by current stars - some of whom I don't even know! I did manage to make a small purchase, but instead of a mediocre review I decided on a Styled post, which I think is much preferred^ First up, some features, and the male Batik Oversized Jacket sure is a popular piece as styled in these two looks! Firstly ThePerpetua, going for all grey tones in the outfit. Like the faded jeans to match the same style as the jacket but I also like the softness added by the sweater plus the one tied around the waist. The look is definitely glammed up a little by the sweet tied heels (super jealous of these^) and the delicate choker - love it! And secondly Mh91 choosing darker colours to let the grey pop. Love the sporty style emphasised with the use of these striped trousers. The accessories are great, love the little Gucci bag and the huge silver earrings, I think they work really nicely =D
Also featured is MissSierr going with the Denim Embellished Coat and Back Piece, I've been contemplating this piece since I saw it in the store and I'm still a little unsure but this look definitely helps! I think it's perfect paired with this Gucci skirt, the tones are just right, and I love the sticker-printed top, adding a street style to the pretty print on the skirt. Also love the highlighting of the red in the shoes, bags and lip colour =)
And so I decided to purchase the Wide Leg Tuxedo Pants which are definitely one of the most minimal pieces from the release, but also one of the more everyday-wearable I'd say, so for me they're more worth the money than other items in the collection. I totally own several pairs of trousers which are very similar to these, but I still couldn't resist and I'm really pleased with how my stylings turned out =D I really tried to get a range of looks and I think that was achieved, going with a cropped jacket in the first one, no jacket in the second and choosing a little colour in the third. Their high-waist really makes them an appealing piece for cropped jackets and sweaters and tops and I really played on that, they're a perfect piece for this Nelly Notion Blazer! I won't say too much else as I really think the outfits speak for themselves, but I do love the belted-bag combination I chose for my second styling, I think it works well to combine the trousers and this sweet ruffled top^

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete