f

Tuesday 17 January 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J A N U A R Y | Graffiti Skirt

Our second clothing HB today, and it's the Graffiti Skirt from Original Future and it's priced at 19SD's which is on the more expensive side for this month so far but about average for comparable pieces in the past few months. Going into this HB, I'm very much on the fence about it - I love the shape and the fit on my doll but I don't know how much I like the print itself ... I think it's something that could be versatile though, so check out our different styles!
I think this one could work ... I had to style it quite quickly tonight but I did find at least several varied tops and shirts that looked pretty decent, definitely just needs the benefit of time this HB! And vote in the poll as usual:

No comments:

Post a Comment