f

Sunday 15 January 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J A N U A R Y | Red Bow Necklace

This next HB is here! This is the Red Bow Necklace and it's from Bizou and costs us just 7SD's, both thumbs up on that price - I think it's perfect for the item and its design and style =D It's a cross between a choker and a regular necklace I'd say, which does add a bit of versatility but the colour is great and those golden ending on the bow are just the cutest^ Can't wait to see what you guys think about this one =)
I think we all agreed that this HB was super easy to style and it was enjoyable too^ My look stands out a little like a sore thumb with the white dress, but I think we do show some versatility for the piece even though burgundy's and dark tones are perfect for it! And vote in the poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment