f

Thursday 23 February 2017

M I C H A E L K O R S I N S P I R E D P A T E N T S H O E S

Recently we got a release of Pretty 'n Love Decor, which I might still do a design post about because I'm excited about some of the pieces, however today I wanted to look at one of the wearable pieces from the release, the Michael Kors Inspired Patent Shoes, which are a pair of bow-tied flats in a sweet pink colour, and cost only 10SD's! I'm not always a lover of flat shoes, they can be tricky to style really well with the right clothing items and so that was my aim today! Slightly unintentionally I have styled all of my looks with pink, but I think it works out well with the store really having a focus on pink and more girly tones and themes =D I also tried to go for different pieces including dresses and trousers - because I had 3 pairs of pink trousers all lined up^ In the end I went with two dresses, covering both shorter and longer dresses. I was actually pretty surprised at how much I like the shoes with the draped length dress, as I wasn't sure this would work on in favour of my legs, but actually I really like it - I found it hard to style with outerwear and the right accessories, I think this glittered belt bag works pretty well, but I'd love to find something else that works too!