f

Wednesday 29 March 2017

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Styled Outfits

And to follow up from my LE Review, my LE Styled Outfits! I had such a good time styling these pieces and I'm excited to have them for the summer season this year. First up some brights - on the left are the Leather Belted Pants which look super hot with this yellow top, it's a combination to shine! Other black shiney accessories really emphasise the trousers and I think this is a classy look for them. And then also the Patchwork Dress which was simply made to be worn with these trouser, it's a great paired look and way to wear this short dress. Love how the small black sections of the dress really lean well into accessory choice. Both of these make me so excited for summer!
And now blush toned looks - my eyes still get little hearts just upon seeing this colour! First the Blush Pants with a great fit, the length is fab and I really adore my styling with this cool sweater combination, the little trim on the sweater beneath suits the pink well, as does the bag combination focusing on shades of pink^ Then secondly the Satin Platform Sandals which were absolutely made for this overcoat. I love this outfit a lot, and I'm so glad I used these fringed trousers as I think they add just the right amount of detail not to detract from the effect of the use of the pink - this is gonna be the next look I rewear =D
And lastly some slightly darker styles. First up with two pieces, the Backless Loafers and the Layered Plisse Skirt which I've styles as a top. I kept the rest of the clothing simple as I wanted attention at the shoes which the yellow ties with as it's very close to a golden tone. I think it's worked out effectively and is a good way to start off getting some ideas on how to wear the snakeprint in other stylings. And last but not least, one of the most exciting pieces, the Striped Wideleg Pants! So excited for these and so glad with how well they suit my doll. I stuck with a typical styling using other navy and white pieces. I adore how these snazzy pointed heels work well with the trousers elongating the ankle. Couldn't resist that yellow shoulder bag either because yellow was made for navy, end of discussion^

No comments:

Post a Comment