f

Monday 13 March 2017

Pleat Midi Skirt | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

The Pleat Midi Skirt came out in the HBs last September and I have to say that although it's a great piece, I haven't thought about wearing it much ... until seeing this awesome styling by Marina495! In my last styling I also used the black/navy combination a little and I really like this lighter version of it making use of the sheer smart-tee and the draped coat, I think they're pretty good pieces for the skirt and the overall style fits together well^ For my styling this time round I went down the all navy route and I think this long sleeved polo is a great fit with the skirt in terms of fit on the doll and colour of the skirt. Also added the emerald green that I've been getting into lately and I think it works so nicely with the navy - I do have my next colour plans for this skirt though ... orange! I can't wait =D

No comments:

Post a Comment