f

Monday 17 April 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #135

A rather old Hotbuy piece for today's challenge post, the Plastic Purse from Bizou which came out in July 2009 - which really is a long time ago and it's a long time to avoid a piece for! It was also re-released in the Summer Retro collection back in 2013 too^ The colour is good, I like a splash of purple every now and then, and this is a good accessory for that, I just think the size has always been a bit 'off' for styling and the whole perspex feel of the piece has put a negativity in my mind about the piece. I'm happy to give it a chance, it's one of these pieces that just needs the perfect combination - I'm not there yet, but I think this is a good step for me and this bag^ I resized it a little, and I like it much more now, but it still needs some more work. Really like it with this purple top and striped skirt and I'm excited to see how I work it out next =D