f

Thursday 20 April 2017

Suite Style

I featured a suite room from nene_llorente's suite last year, but these two further rooms caught my eye this week, so very much suite-spiration^^ Both of these rooms have cool pool views but are designed differently and also thoughtfully around the interiors themselves. This pretty sky view above is designed simply, andI love the sliding glass doors added to split the room with garden furniture and a stylish shower cubicle while inside has a glamorous feel with cushions and a sofa-table and wine - I love the minimal use of metallics, I think it's really effective for this room. Then below is an indoor style, but I like the continued use of glass inside - it's great to split this room into a living and dining side plus gives more opportunity for all those pieces on the left side, that little seating area is very sweet and I think the whole room has been well laid out and carefully planned!