f

Saturday 27 May 2017

Eat your Greens

It was my birthday last week! My fellow Lookbook blogger AudreyHepburn. gave me this gorgeous green Folk dress as a lovely surprise birthday gift, to go with the horrendous cold I got from my colleagues at work!


I didn't  want to just wear it as a dress so I tried to do something that I hope is a little bit more interesting. Me-and-my-Turtleneck should be the name of autobiography at this point, but I really wanted something prim and structured to pull together all the drapey, loose elements in the rest of the outfit.

This is also one of those looks where I've basically thrown everything at it to see what sticks: one bold colour, sheer trousers, over-long sleeves, fringe, white booties....just call me fashion soup. 

Ingredients / You Will Need
Silk Draped Dress | Folk
Green Oversized Coat | It Girls
Roll Neck Jumper | Fallen Angel
Transparent Pushkin Pants | Bonjour Bizou
Asymmetrical Ruffled Mesh Overshirt | Antidote
Fringe Shawl | Folk
Half Shade Glasses | Limited Edition
Grr Backpack | Subcouture
White Chelsea Boots | Basics
Tiffany Shoes | Voile