f

Thursday 11 May 2017

We Wear Hotbuys M A Y | Bow Blouse

The HBs this month have had a quiet start, but here is our next one, the Bow Blouse! It's from It Girls and costs 23SD's, which is maybe getting a little expensive for this type of item. I love the blue tone and denim-like feel that this piece has. The sleeve styling is cool, and although I like the knotted front, it's definitely for an acquired style that I'm not sure I've got - I think a little creativity might go a long way with this one though =D
I'm not sure how much I'm feeling this one, it's definitely on the fence right now. I love it in the HB advertising, I think it looks good on that model but I'm not sure how much translates to the site ... maybe I just need more time with it! Let us know what you think by voting in the poll =D