f

Sunday 28 May 2017

We Wear Hotbuys M A Y | Platform Oxford Shoes

And next HB accessory up ... the Platform Oxford Shoes! These are from Pretty 'N Love and are priced at 20SD's. They're not my style at all, I'm not a fan of the Oxford brogue-type shoes, so these immediately don't appeal to me, especially with a slightly higher price-tag for shoes, but the colours are pretty nice and the browns, blacks and whites certainly do give plenty of options for styling. What I do like is the trim design between the different colour segments, I like the effort that's gone into it^
Actually a whole lot easier to style than I was anticipating. I still don't like the clumpy-flat-ness of the heel, it's not hugely flattering but the colours are definitely easy to work with - so it's a bit of a toss-up as to whether I like these or not, they definitely have both pro's and con's! Remember to vote in our poll too: