f

Tuesday 23 May 2017

We Wear Hotbuys M A Y | Selena Ombre Earrings

In keeping with the Hotbuy accessories, here is our next one! These are the Selena Ombre Earrings from It Girls and they cost 15SD's, which is maybe a little pricey for earrings, so I think that might be a little negative point that people easily pick out about this piece. I love the colour gradient, it's super pretty and the tones chosen are perfect - plus they offer a lot of choice for outfits, so many options based on these colours =)
Just a whole lot of pink today! Pink is the easy choice I think, I did have a good browse through my dresses, but nothing fitted quite as creatively as I was looking for, so I just need a little more time, but there's definitely something that's not pink that works super well with these earrings! I definitely like them on my doll a lot more than I expected to, which was a nice surprise =) Remember to vote in the poll too: