f

Saturday 10 June 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J U N E | Lace Detail Smart Pants

Another Hotbuy today^ These are the Lace Detail Smart Pants and I love them! They are from Pretty 'N Love and cost 24SD's, which is a little on the high side for a HB, but I really love them so am happy to pay the price for them. These are totally up my street, firstly their white and that's one of my favourite colours to style, and they're cropped to show some nice ankle, they fit the doll really well and I think their style is just so perfect ... I really couldn't gush about these anymore - hopefully you guys like them too =D
So cute! It only took me a few minutes to come up with this styling, so I'm sure I'll manage a lot more for them with time, I'm super excited to dig deeper into my closet to find more awesome pairings for them - I really can see them getting great use over the summer =D And vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment