f

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #171

Another challenge instalment today, and this bag has really had me stumped for a long time! This is the Bunny Hop Accordion Bag which was released in the Bunny Hop campaign from the Spring of 2015. I didn't style it back then, but this is one of those pieces that I have tried numerous times and really struggled to get anywhere with with stylings, and I think it's down to the colour - it's not quite navy or blue, but it's not green, then the chain is gold ... something isn't quite sitting right with it for me - but I did give it a good shot this time! It took me a few goes, but I'm reasonably pleased with what I did come up with and leaned towards blue more than green.

2 comments:

  1. wow! the best your look ever <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! This bag is just somewhat of a nightmare - would love to see others try if they have the bag =D x

      Delete