f

Tuesday 25 July 2017

We Wear Hotbuys J U L Y | Poison Ivy Cross Over Sandals

And now we are at the penultimate Hotbuy of July! These are the Poison Ivy Cross Over Sandals from Original Future costing 16SD's, much more reasonable that some other pieces^ These are a cute summer heeled sandal in such a fresh colour, I think the tone is nice and something that's different to try out plus there's a super cute glitter to them which I just love! Overall I think they're pretty decent, but naturally I'm up for giving anything a go =D
I think these are just the sweetest sandals and I wish we'd had them back in June so I could really have made use of them all summer! I had a great time styling these and I think there's a lot of different options for them =) And remember to vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment