f

Friday 18 August 2017

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | August 2016

And here is my second installment of Hotbuys Revisited, bringing you the August 2016 Hotbuys this time, which overall I much prefer to the 2015 choices! I also still own most of them, all of the clothing actually and a couple of the accessory pieces even though they're not hugely my style, they're definitely good pieces! I absolutely love the Matthew Williamson Inspired Dress and have worn it a few times, but for this post I decided to style the Dolce Gabbana Inspired Shorts and Yellow Singoalla Top - both super summery pieces, and actually pieces that I quite liked my stylings of the first time around =)
It's super easy to go with light pieces for both of these items especially with them both having yellow in them, so for me whites and creams are an easy match and I found them both easy to work with - particularly the top, it's definitely still a stylish piece with the off-shoulder design and cute frilled detailing. The one thing I wish was that I'd remembered to style these in the prime of summer rather than towards the end as they are key pieces for the season =D I think both of these items should be pretty easy to find in the Bazaar if you're interested too!

No comments:

Post a Comment