f

Thursday 31 August 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Acid Washed Denim Jacket

The final day of August and the final HB of the month! This is the Acid Washed Denim Jacket from It Girls priced at 21SD's. I really like the look of this piece, it's completely different to anything else we've had in the Plaza and it really stands out! I just didn't even think about how I'd style it until I'd purchased it and it was on my doll and a big '?' came to mind!! I did get there pretty quickly but there was a moment of panic with this piece as it is that something different^
I really enjoyed styling this actually, and I think it's pretty fun and people will have a good, and creative, time working with this piece! There is somewhat a range in our stylings, seeing that everyone else went with skirts I wanted to show some versatility and it does look pretty nice in a multiple-denim styling =D And remember to vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment