f

Tuesday 29 August 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Miu Miu Inspired Pink Pearl Earrings

Getting to the end of the HBs now, this is the penultimate one! These are the Miu Miu Inspired Pink Pearl Earrings from Pretty 'N Love costing 14SD's and the great thing about these is that although you just purchase a 'left' one, you automatically get the 'right' earring upon purchase so you can choose to wear one or two however you wish - awesome =D These are pretty cool earrings, not my typical jewellery choice but I quite like the glitz and glamour they will add to my jewellery selection. I love the bright pink colour and think it will make a great pop in an outfit!
For all my moaning about wanting pairs, this is the one hairstyle that really just needs one earring!!! I really quite like these earrings, they're quite gaudy but I think they somehow work out just fine^ It's interesting seeing completely different takes on them - I think I'll need a couple more tries of styling them to feel comfortable with them. And remember to vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment