f

Sunday 27 August 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Sophie Hulme Inspired Micro Bag

Super excited to finally get to this HB - I have high expectations for this one! This is the Sophie Hulme Inspired Micro Bag from Bizou costing 23SD's, yes expensive, but also a very nicely designed designer piece^ This bag is in the perfect pink colour, and I think it will be popular because of that, there's also gold detailing which again make it an easy piece to add further accessories to. The over-body style looks awesome and it suits the dolls and the bag really well - I'm very pleased with this piece and it totally lives up to my hopes for it =D
Look at all that pink! Honestly, the bag will work with other colours too^^ The pink is an obvious choice for starting styles with this piece and I'm feeling quite inspired with this bag that I think it will be a versatile and easy piece to work with - I'm looking forward to it! And remember to vote in the poll as always:

No comments:

Post a Comment