f

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It's been a little while now since our latest small release of Young Hollywood, and it really was small with just 10 pieces on offer in quite a specific style-theme. It's a very specific style and so I think it's easy to not find something that suits you, naturally I was quite disappointed with this release as there wasn't much versatility on offer apart from a few accessory items. I did however find some fabulous looking features with a range of the pieces to show you!
First up France25 wearing the The Row Inspired Jacket Dress in this stylish yet kind of quirky look - I really quite like the addition of the extra pink frilled layer at the bottom of the jacket, it adds more shape and does catch your attention nicely. The base colours of white on the bottom with trousers and accessories looks great with the pink and also against the navy in the top, I like this darker touch and it's great with that necklace =D
Next is nicki_-_-minaj wearing the YH Rihanna Inspired Pink Sunglasses and Prada Inspired Weathered Midi Skirt in this creative way as a cute fluffy top! It works out really nicely and I love this combination of casual and dressed up dressing - it goes well with the other pink accessories but also the white collared shirt and jeans, the mom jean style is perfect for this =D
And the last of our styles, bloom_xx_layla also wearing the YH Rihanna Inspired Pink Sunglasses and Prada Inspired Weathered Midi Skirt but as a skirt this time, and we also get a little peak of the Prada Inspired Beaded Top too^ I think this oversized blazer is great with the bright pinks of the pieces, it really calms the colour down and adds a smarter element to the style. Those oversized earrings and also the matching clutch are nice and suit the overall style really well =D
And now for my stylings! I purchased accessories as the clothes weren't really styles that I look for, so I got the YH Fold Over Nude Pink Clutch and the YH Semi Clear Suede Heels. Now I got these on the app, so I didn't try them on before purchase and therefore didn't realise that the Clutch was styled as to be worn specifically with a jacket (i.e the one in the store!) so this was a little inconvenient, but as you can see, I worked that out! I tried on every jacket I had and really only a couple worked out with it, it's handy that this red one was particularly good and I'm pleased with my styling! Love the pink against the red and the pink goes naturally with the co-ord shirt and trouser set, with the print it really didn't need anything else added! Then with the Shoes, they're pretty versatile and an easy styler - so you really could go for anything with them! I chose from the end of my trouser selection to get something different and I like them with this rolled leg to really show them off! Stuck pretty simple with the rest of the styling, but love getting to wear this cool biker jacket again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment