f

Monday 11 September 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #190

Feeling a little cool and a little casual today in this mixed styling featuring the Nelly Mini Shoulder Bag which has been around for almost 2 years now and is a pretty popular piece! It's got all the good basics about it - it's black, it's got a nice fit and design over the shoulder, the style is quite like designer pieces, and there are gold accents - there's a whole lot to love about this piece! I have worn it a fair few times, so it's not the most neglected bag in my wardrobe but given it's versatility I could also wear it more! I really like this look for the bag. The black blouse is a great piece for the bag and the pairing could work with so many different combinations - I just happened to have gone casual for these smart denim jeans, I think it works nicely! I added to the gold accents with belts and shoes and a necklace and I'm really liking the outcome for this piece =D

No comments:

Post a Comment