f

Friday 15 September 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #192

Looking sleek and savvy today in this next challenge post working with the VOILE Lady Of The Night Clutch which is sadly no longer in the Plaza but should be lurking in the Bazaar at a reasonable price^ This elegant bag deserves an elegant outfit, and I've really not put effort into this piece in the past and have struggled to get it into looks, but this time round I think I nailed it! I love the classy styling of the bag, I think it's just perfect for it with the all white styling letting the shine stand out. The trousers are a good fitting piece for the style and I think the sheer floral top adds an element of glamour to the styling. The shoes are minimal yet work nicely with the look and I even added earrings - the look definitely missed something in that area and I think this was a great choice =D

No comments:

Post a Comment