f

Wednesday 13 September 2017

We Wear Hotbuys S E P T E M B E R | Patent Red Mules

Some very cool shoes now, I'm excited for my doll to own these! These are the Patent Red Mules costing 14SD's and from the RIO store and they sure are some fabulous mules! Once on the doll the super pointed toe and the slim heel are really emphasised, they elongate the leg and make your doll look pretty fabulous^ I love the red and the patent texture, it works well for them and I think they will be a very popular piece this month =D
Oh boy I just love these shoes more after putting  them on, just so flattering and as you can see from the stylings they really are very versatile with a lot of options for colour pairings with them - while they seem like a perfect summer shoe, I think this autumn will be great for them =D And remember to vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment