f

Friday 6 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #201

*Stepping over the 200 barrier* So this next bag really is one I thought I had styled, but when double checking to be sure I saw I hadn't so maybe I've attempted this one in the past few years and given up?! This is the Spike Crossbody Purse from Voile which came out almost 3 years ago! I'm not sure, but I found it surprisingly easy to put in a look, and actually was super torn between two stylings! I went with this one, which was a little more 'classic' than the other which I've ended up posting at What I Wore On Stardoll =) The golden tones in this cream dress pair well with those in the bag - it was easy to just add some golden accessories and keep the clothing minimal, and even then my accessories aren't over the top, it really lets the bag stand out. I tried out so many shoes with this one, but settled on these boots which fit seamlessly and don't really pull attention too much - I feel like I've worn them before with this dress, but it just means it's a good combination^

No comments:

Post a Comment