f

Friday 13 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #204

This next challenge bag was a freebie a little while back for the 10 Year Anniversary campaign that Stardoll ran and is the Valentino Inspired Weekender. I really haven't given this bag much thought with styling previously and in fact only wore it for the first time recently with a Hotbuy, I think it's the quite large size that's been putting me off - I definitely struggle with the larger pieces! It's a nice enough bag though, the black is versatile and the red printing is quite pretty - plus gold details, I never pass on those^ I focussed a little on the red and am quite happy with this sweater choice, it's one I made in StarDesign a while back and I think it works for this bag as well as it's original purpose. With all those colour, black for the rest of the clothes seemed the best option and I think I accidentally picked what seem to be 'go-to' options for me - these culottes and this jacket just work out in so many situations =D

No comments:

Post a Comment