f

Monday 16 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #205

Another piece that was a freebie with this challenge post - this is the 400 Million Hermes Inspired Weekend Bag from the Special Offer at the 400 Million Member point on Stardoll. Alike the last bag, I don't like the size of this one, I resized it for this look, but originally it's a pretty huge piece, which I found a hindrance in my stylings as I found it tricky to work around. I've not seen others use this bag either, so I think this may be a universal issue? It's a nice enough bag, plain black with gold details, and it's even designer inspired, I'm just not sure how much I would ever use it again. I went pretty simple with this look, choosing all black with some gold in the shoes and earrings - if anything, I like these shoes with the bag so that's a pairing I'd wear again. I didn't choose my typical clothing, but the top half is pretty plain compared to the sheer-sectioned trousers on the bottom half, that was my attempt at something not boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment