f

Sunday 15 October 2017

Double trouble


For today's look we're walking down the familiar roads, meaning black and white are back in this outfit post. The outfit itself has a bit of a french vibe, thanks to this wonderful baret I've been playing around recently. But I think the star of the look is this black fannypack, which i discovered I had bought while going through my wardrobe. For me it's not something I wear often, but it gives the blazer a much more casual look, especially with another tiny bag around the waist.

My look:
French Barret / Pearls // Hotbuys Mini Aviator Sunglasses / Original Future // Shawl Collar Tuxedo Jacket / Royalty // Black Vinyl Skirt / PPQ // Steel Grey Pencil Skirt / Pretty n Love // Lateral Pouch / Original Future // Strand of Pearls / Sweet Suites // Ring Handle Clutch / Velvet Orchid // Minimalist Strappy Stillettos / PPQ

No comments:

Post a Comment