f

Thursday 5 October 2017

M S W 1 7 S T O R E | Styled Outfits

So we got a second drop of MSW pieces into the MSW 2017 store - and I was a lot more impressed with these pieces compared to the first lot of items! Having said that I still think the store could be much improved and I only found myself attracted to the accessories - which is totally fine as I'll always take more shoes, especially ones of the metallic kind =) The accessories are all metallic and I think that really does make them sellable pieces which are easy to style and that I think most people will be happy with.
First up the Sparkly Rie Around Mules which are the affordable option priced at 220SC's. I like the style of these with their pointed toe and open heel. The height is nice and the ties around the ankle look good - pretty solid pair of silver shoes I'd say^ I didn't mean this look to be quite so summery but overall I like the outcome. The silver is nice with the blue and I love the style of these trousers. The white fur makes it a little more seasonal, but I think these heels will be great for the winter party season^ In the second look I've styled the Gold Strap Silver Pumps, priced at 15SD's. I really like this styling and it came easily, the shoes are mostly silver so I went with silver and think they look great with this jacket. Love the ripped hem of the jeans and it draws the eye to the shoes even more, again these will be good for party season. And lastly I styled the Rose Gold Sparkly Pumps, also 15SD's, which do also come with a matching Rose Gold Glitter Clutch. These seem a little more casual and I found it easy to style these in a relaxed way and this look adds a burst of colour to all the stylings with all that pink - these shoes look great with all other pink. These trousers are a great colour match and I love the fit of them. Kept it pretty minimal with the rest of the look, this cream polo suits the pink well and the overcoat is perfectly autumnal =)

No comments:

Post a Comment