f

Tuesday 17 October 2017

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Burberry Inspired Knit

I've been quite looking forward to this next Hotbuy because when I was in Paris last month I saw a woman wearing this and she looked amazing! This is the Burberry Inspired Knit from It Girls priced at 21SD's. It has a quirky yet cool coloured pattern with a whole host of different colours to pair with it so I think it's a pretty versatile print actually. It's got a classic sweater shape and I love the unique style of the partial tuck that this piece has, for me it's a real selling point - and it fits the doll really well too =D
I had so much fun putting together this styling - I knew exactly what I wanted to wear from immediately seeing the sweater, so I had a clear direction, but I wasn't prepared for the sheer number of shoes which looked great with the sweater, it was overwhelming and solidified the piece as a versatile one for me =D And remember to vote in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment