f

Saturday 7 October 2017

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Chloe Inspired Light Blue Sunglasses

Getting straight with the Hotbuys^ This first accessory of the month are the Chloe Inspired Light Blue Sunglasses from It Girls costing 14SD's. These are such a cool pair of sunglasses and I don't think the advertising or even the model chosen in the advert sells this pair of sunglasses at all - coming into them, I wasn't feeling enthused by them because they weren't sold well, but I knew they were great after trying them on! They look cool and the blue isn't something you see everyday. I think they look good on and both the colour and shape are attractive =)
I really loved styling these and the colour really helps them be a little more of a winter sunglass rather than a summer piece but I think they'll be great with spring pastels too^ And remember to vote in our poll as always:

No comments:

Post a Comment