f

Sunday 1 October 2017

Wearing | OCTOBER

When I say October has come quickly, I really mean it, this month appeared and I'm feeling unprepared - I hate that! I feel like I've not really embraced autumn as I've been too busy trying to keep summer stylings and now I'm already thinking about autumn-winter transitional looks! So this Wearing post is for autumn and styling one of my favourite seasonal coats, the It Girls Beckham Faux Fur Coat! It's been around for a while and is still available. It's a little pricey, but I really think it's one of those pieces that's worth it, I've worn it so many times over the past 3 years! I really tried to go for quite individual styles with this coat this time around and I think I succeeded - they're not completely 'me' but then that would be boring, I tried to step outside of my comfort zone and try different things. My favourite is definitely the 3rd look, I love the lacy sheer skirting contrasting with the fur =D

No comments:

Post a Comment