f

Sunday 19 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #218

Starting my return from travelling with a Bag It Up Challenge post and we're nearing the end! This bag is one that I thought was a recent piece but actually came out in summer 2016 not 2017! It's the Chloe Inspired Tassel Purse from Fever and is a pretty minimal crossbody piece in a versatile nude colour - a pretty easy one to style you'd think, but I think I've somehow been avoiding it! I think it might be the way it sits across the body, but nevermind, I've styled it now and I like this look =D I went with this beige trench, and I love the slight colour difference between it and the bag and the bag does stand out against it. I was leaning towards gold, as usual, and I think these navy and gold striped trousers are a good fit for the colour scheme of the look so far, I'm pleased with them against the beige tones and then used little bits of gold in the accessories^

No comments:

Post a Comment