f

Friday 17 November 2017

F R I E D E D G E D E N I M D R E S S

More styled outfits and more from Subcouture! This is the Fried Edge Denim Dress which came out rather recently in the May release! I styled it back then and thought it was a cute piece but never really put much more thought into it until I started seeing a couple more people wearing it this season (like this feature!) and decided to give it another go myself!
I tried to keep my focus on autumn/winter styles and I think that was successful. In the first look I absolutely love these loose thigh high boots, I think their style fits really nicely with the dress and it definitely allows you to still see the ripped hem. Decided to add a black polo, a trend that most of us know and love, and continued with some black accessories like these neat earrings and this bag - I totally prefer the bag used in the feature, but this one makes do! And the second look, using my most-worn pair of jeans to follow through with the ripped hem - I like this, I don’t think it looks too obviously a dress with jeans underneath, I think it works out well :) I added the white blazer to keep the look light and I think it pairs really nicely. Also these accessories go with the look nicely too, I get a lot of wear out of these booties and they fit with this dress very well with the quilted bag too! Overall I’m really pleased with these looks and I’m excited to be more adventurous with colours with this dress in the future =D

No comments:

Post a Comment