f

Friday 17 November 2017

Frills and Spills

Well it's been a whirlwind of work, illness and new releases for me this week! 

I'm particularly taken with this lovely shirt from the new Bonjour Bizou selection (typos aside - sleece? crispy?), and I'm certainly not alone. Just a cursory search through a few suites and you can see the versatility in the many stylings of this instant classic. It's just so pretty and practical and it preys on my fondness for a dash of New Romantic. 


I've used this Vivienne Tam dress in a feature before, but I think this shows off it's versatility. The shade of dusky purple is perfect for the end of autumn, especially with those flashes of orange and the warm burgundy accessories. 

With this crisp shirt, the overall look is super feminine but very prim and proper, accentuated with a classic pinned-back hairstyle inspired by Balenciaga and created by emrata., and Stardesign clips by thexfan. It would have been easy to accessorise this look with earrings, but I think the pearl hairclips are a fresh take on a vintage inspired styling.

Ingredients / You Will Need
Ruffle Sleece Crispy Blouse | Bonjour Bizou
Peony Tulle Dress | Vivienne Tam
Marsala Side Fringe Tote | Bonjour Bizou
Red Western inspired Belt | Bonjour Bizou
Luxe Burgundy Boots | Subcouture



No comments:

Post a Comment