f

Saturday 11 November 2017

Flowery Desert

Hello and welcome back,
I think I landed in a flowery desert... I created this outfit very fall inspired but since I love spring, I had to combine them into one. Everything is thought through from head to toe and everything goes well together. Since I always talk about must- haves so this coat going to be my next must- have for the fall/ winter season. Especially the Balenciaga boots are very unique, but sometimes hard to combine. The mirrored glasses are  my accessories for today's outfit. I love silver hoops, i could wear them all day all long so i putted them on. I hope you like it. Xoxo mr.famous

OUTFIT/ INFORMATION
earrings: Callie's Picks // turtleneck: Callie's Picks // coat: Royalty // waist bag: Original Future // glasses: Antidote // gloves: Voile // coat's back piece: MSW // boots: LE

x

No comments:

Post a Comment