f

Monday 20 November 2017

MJ Inspired Cat Shoulder Bag # W E S T Y L E I T

Another piece for our We Style It segment - the Marc Jacobs MJ Inspired Cat Shoulder Bag which was brought out earlier this year and came with a bit of a style question-mark above it! It's a cool piece and looks great, but how to style it great was a totally different thing that I think many of us struggled with - so myself and AudreyHepburn. have taken it on for this post!
The bag has a leather texture to it and a cool orange colour - we're fans of orange here, so this shouldn't be too tricky, but I remember the first time I styled this bag when it was released I found it a bit of a struggle, this time round I felt more prepared^ I love the look I've put together, with a darker black base using leather elsewhere in the look with the boots. This fluffy coat is a great fit, it matches the bag well but doesn't over power it as the tone is lighter, I really love it^ And while I've shied away from using other bright oranges, AudreyHepburn.'s gone for it with those bright shorts and a matching beret which totally work out and draw your eye into the look. The autumnal feel really is there with the deep green shirt and brown boots. I also love the sunglasses on the bag, they're another attention draw for the piece =D

No comments:

Post a Comment