f

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Pink Front Pleat Trousers # W E S T Y L E I T

Still all about the We Style It posts on the blog this month! The time Miloshki and I are taking on the Bizou Pink Front Pleat Trousers which are pretty memorable in their very bright colour! These trousers aren't your typical autumnal/winter piece, but I think wearing them with this woollen coat from PPQ like M, makes them a pretty good contender! This coat is perfect with it's infusions of different colours, including the pink, and I'm a tad disappointed that I can't copy and wear this combination now too^ I also love this little cross-body bag too, it's perfect with the trousers! And actually these trousers are an easy piece to pair bags with - I found I had a lot of choices for them which was great and in the end I went with this Chanel duo. Aside from the first coat, I struggled to find something quite individual to wear with my trousers, and in the end, this white one seemed an alright choice and I definitely like the pink sleeves I've added too. So while I think these trousers can be a little tricky, I think they have some winning combinations and they're definitely worth a little experimentation^

No comments:

Post a Comment