f

Wednesday 22 November 2017

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Flocked Tulle Skirt

Keeping slogging through the HB's, almost caught up now, this one came out recently^ This is the Flocked Tulle Skirt from RIO and costs 21SD's, which is maybe a tad pricey for the piece, but it's nice nevertheless. For me it wasn't such a standout piece in the advertisement, but I really like the look of the skirt on my doll, the shape and style are both very pretty and I like the feminine feel to the piece with the more neutral colour palate making it easy to work with - I can see it being particularly good next Spring and Summer!
While I think we really tried to make this a more wintery piece, I can't help but just view this as a warmer-weather-item! It works well with the paler tones which suit the Spring and I think the light and airy texture of the tulle make it ideal for that and not the heavier winter^ Anyways, vote in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment