f

Thursday 14 December 2017

P L A Z A P I C K S | B A G S

This month, the mammoth 2 year Bag It Up Challenge will end (like really it will, just 3 more pieces to style!) and so I feel reasonably well equipped to make good choices for this months Plaza Picks post - bags! There are almost 400 bags in the Plaza which is just quite overwhelming, I feel like I own close to this number by the length of time the challenge has taken me! I found it very easy to pick out my favourite pieces in the Plaza and I think some of these will be firm favourites with you guys too - I ended up picking 12 bags in a range of styles and colours but they do split nicely into 5 different categories as you'll see below. I really like all of these pieces and I'm sure you'll recognise some as ones I wear a lot! I hope you guys might find some inspiration from these picks =D

1 comment: