f

Wednesday 13 December 2017

We Wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | Bright Red Midi Dress

Next HB of this week, and still 2 more to come - this is the Bright Red Midi Dress from Pretty 'N Love costing 26SD's. I really liked this piece in the advertising, and had high hopes for it, well it definitely lives up to expectations! The red is a perfect party colour, and amongst the green tones of the rest of the HB's it stands out well. I love the midi length, it's beautiful and the design is fabulous and very modern while keeping to well-loved styles. It fits the doll perfectly and has such a flattering look =D
So pretty! This dress really does look amazing on everyone, and I really kinda wanted to just wear it on it's own without anything else as that would just look great =D I can't wait to see how other people work with this piece, I hope plenty of people buy it^ And remember to vote in the poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment