f

Sunday 3 December 2017

We Wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | Chiffon Long Dress

And here is our first December HB, how exciting =) It's the Chiffon Long Dress from RIO priced at (an eye-watering) 39SD's, yes, very expensive, and I don't think it's all that necessary to be priced up there, but it is Christmas and the season of pretty party dresses ... lets hope the rest of the month is a little more affordable! So price aside, it's a pretty dress, the green colour is beautiful and I like the design in the top half of the dress with the mesh and the neck tie, and also the detailing down the sleeves. It's clear a lot of time has gone into this piece and I'm glad to see the effort!
Such a pretty piece and so versatile! I just wore mine as a plain gown, but from the other looks you can see the options that this piece has! And the colour works pretty well with other tones too =) Plus with this HB post we welcome our December Guest Writer, hankipankidoni! Going from this look, I have a feeling I'm going to be completely thrashed in the HB polls this month - so remember to vote: 

No comments:

Post a Comment