f

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Tickled Pink

This was my accidental Valentine's day look, but I decided not to post it on the actual day because I forgot I don't subscribe to your cliches...or something.


If you've noticed a recent interest in head adornments, I'm trying to find ways to make this clipped back hair more versatile, because I love everything else about it. Tissue paper in your hair might be backstage runway fashion, but you can only pull that look out so many times before people start to ask you if you're okay. 

Also, I love a monochromatic outfit, but sometimes it can come across a little plain, especially in such a light shade. I've added elements of a darker pink for more depth and blue details for extra interest.

Ingredients / You Will Need
Powder Pink Tuxedo Jacket | MSW
Powder Pink Tuxedo Pants | MSW
Pink Sequin Cardigan | Versus Versace Tribute
Liberty Print Inspired Head Scarf | Vinyl
Crocco Crossbody | Pretty 'n' Love
Blush Dior Heels | Callies's Picks

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and all the witty humor in this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to get a joke or two in there somewhere just to see if someone notices - sometimes I even have the audacity to try a pun, but I don't know if that's in my favour...!

      Delete