f

Saturday 12 May 2018

H O T B U Y S P R O E N Z A S C H O U L E R I N S P I R E D M U L E

As many many people have been styling these, I decided to give them a whole post for styling! In case you missed them, these are the Hotbuys Proenza Schouler Inspired Mules from Evil Panda which came out back in April and that have been super popular! They're a versatile shoe in colour and design and I worked them into 3 completely different looks in this post =)
The work well in a summer styling, like the first, and really smarten up the clothing, the culottes and cami pairing look much less casual when styled with these shoes and the blazer! I love blue tones with these shoes, I could have done 3 blue looks with these shoes^ Also loving the rest of my accessorising in this first look, the sunglasses and bag are great finishing touches. Wearing denim in my second look, love these pearls with the shoes, and I stuck with white in the sweater and bag to let the blue wash really pop! And lastly super feminine with pinks and purples - the bows on the shoes are great with the belt on this one too. This skirt has a perfect style to fit with the shoes, it's classy and works in many outfit situation. The blouse adds a detailed touch, and of course I couldn't resist more Dior in the bag choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment