f

Wednesday 23 May 2018

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | May 2017

Back a year to 2017 taking a look at the HB offerings! I do think there were some questionable choices in this one, but also some pretty decent styles and some surprises - I'm still in awe that I like the Sheer Lace Maxi Dress, it's something I've had good fun styling this past year =) I've also styled up the Balenciaga Inspired Raffia a few times as well. This time I was really wanting to give the High Waist Slim Mom Jeans a chance, but alas, accessories won out and I'm wearing the Canvas Sandals and Selena Ombre Earrings in my stylings:
I had fun with these - more fun than I remember having the first time around! I found them easy to style with new and current pieces, the shoes are a perfect match with these gingham trousers while the earring colours are beautifully paired with the tones on the bodice of the dress. I loved adding to the key combinations in each look - like the extra checks in the first styling, the orange colour is eye-catching and really emphasises the pattern, and also the pink and red accessories against the navy skirting in the second look =)

No comments:

Post a Comment